Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cooking - How to make a POOR MAN'S SUPPER - This ain't Mom's Recipe - LOL

1# Cooking - How to make a POOR MAN'S SUPPER - This ain't Mom's Recipe - LOL. Advertisements

VDO of Cooking - How to make a POOR MAN'S SUPPER - This ain't Mom's Recipe - LOL

After we got the data concerning Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe ago VDO, we are going to explore the Cooking - How to make a POOR MAN'S SUPPER - This ain't Mom's Recipe - LOL. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I have bump into Cooking - How to make a POOR MAN'S SUPPER - This ain't Mom's Recipe - LOL. I saw that it was important for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not wish to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Cooking - How to make a POOR MAN'S SUPPER - This ain't Mom's Recipe - LOL Tube. Duration : 3.78 Mins.

Cooking: This ain't Mom's Recipe, lol. This is a poor man's supper, for sure. But hey, I couldn't resist making a video just in case it turned out good, and it did. Actually, very much so, and for under 5 bucks, this little throw together, canned good dish is pretty good. LIke I have said before, I'm not much of a cook, but I can follow a recipe...oh, that's right, this one didn't have a recipe, haha. Nevertheless, here are the ingredients: Oil - (your choice, corn, vegetable or olive oil) 1 Can of Potatoes 1 Can of Sweet Peas 1 Can of Spam (Turkey or Ham) 1 Can of Cranberry Sauce Saltine Crackers Salt & Pepper (and any other seasoning of your choice) Scenario: Ah, it wasn't all that bad, hehe. Seriously, I just didn't feel like going to the store even if I had some money, lol; out of bread; had these canned good items in my cabinet; so this is just how to make a cheap, good meal for a poor man with just a few things from the kitchen cabinet. What can I say, haha? --------------- Cooking Videos: Homemade Potato Soup - youtu.be BONYACALDA - youtu.be Grandma's Homemade Rice Pudding - youtu.be Green Bean Casserole - youtu.be Light and Hearty Meal - youtu.be ---------------- Why is it so hard to lose weight when you are old? youtu.be The Secret PLace - www.youtube.com HIGHLIGHT REEL - youtu.be Freaky little 3D Warped Music Video - youtu.be Monster Triceps Blast - youtu.be WAR in your Soul - youtu.be Free book - www.jesusfreakpc.com
View Related articles associated with Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Cooking - How to make a POOR MAN'S SUPPER - This ain't Mom's Recipe - LOL.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment