Friday, July 13, 2012

Betty's 40th Anniversary Dinner at Beaumont Inn with Rick--NO RECIPE--

1# Betty's 40th Anniversary Dinner at Beaumont Inn with Rick--NO RECIPE--.
Advertisements

VDO of Betty's 40th Anniversary Dinner at Beaumont Inn with Rick--NO RECIPE--

After we tend to got the data regarding Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe ago VDO, we will consider the Betty's 40th Anniversary Dinner at Beaumont Inn with Rick--NO RECIPE--. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I have bump into Betty's 40th Anniversary Dinner at Beaumont Inn with Rick--NO RECIPE--. I saw that it had been important for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not need to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Betty's 40th Anniversary Dinner at Beaumont Inn with Rick--NO RECIPE-- Tube. Duration : 10.72 Mins.

In this video, Betty and Rick celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary by staying overnight at historic Beaumont Inn in Harrodburg, Kentucky. You will see us have a wonderful dinner in Beaumont Inn's Main Dining Room. We feasted on crab cakes and two-year-old Kentucky cured country ham, accompanied by Caesar salad, a garden salad, hot rolls with butter, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, and Beaumont Inn's famous corn pudding. For dessert, I had a puff pastry filled with vanilla ice cream and topped with praline sauce. Rick had the Chocolate Trifecta--a chocolate sandwich cookie filled with mint-flavored ice cream, chocolate creme brulee, and a large chocolate truffle. The dinner was delicious, and afterward we exchanged cards and gifts. It was a wonderful evening that we both really enjoyed. I will be making at least one of the items from the menu that we had at Beaumont Inn!
View Related articles related to Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Betty's 40th Anniversary Dinner at Beaumont Inn with Rick--NO RECIPE--.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment