Thursday, July 12, 2012

C is for...Southwestern Corn Pudding

1# C is for...Southwestern Corn Pudding.
Advertisements

VDO of C is for...Southwestern Corn Pudding

After we have a tendency to got the data about Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe ago VDO, we are going to explore the C is for...Southwestern Corn Pudding. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have stumble upon C is for...Southwestern Corn Pudding. I saw that it was important for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not wish to publish VDO. i am happy to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. C is for...Southwestern Corn Pudding Video Clips. Duration : 7.62 Mins.

Yields: 8 servings Ingredients: ¼ cup sugar 3 tbsp. flour 2 tsp. baking powder 1 ½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. cumin 6 eggs 2 cups whipping cream ½ cup butter, melted 6 cups whole kernel corn 1 (4.5oz.) can green chilies Preparation Directions: ~ In a small bowl combine sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cumin. ~ In a large bowl whisk together eggs, cream, and butter until smooth. Gradually add sugar mixture and whisk until smooth. Stir in corn and chilies. Pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. ~ Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
View Related articles associated with Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share C is for...Southwestern Corn Pudding.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment