Saturday, July 21, 2012

Betty's Green Chile Cornbread Recipe

#The Best Betty's Green Chile Cornbread Recipe.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Betty's Green Chile Cornbread Recipe

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to present Video on Corn Casserole Recipes. i need it to dam my sisters. and the public. info that's useful. together with your friends. Betty's Green Chile Cornbread Recipe, which I actually have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment in the view. Betty's Green Chile Cornbread Recipe Video Clips. Duration : 7.30 Mins.

In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make one of her favorite breads, Green Chile Cornbread. The recipe uses cornmeal mix, eggs, cream-style corn, chopped green chiles, Cheddar cheese, yogurt, and milk. It is baked in a casserole dish in the oven, and makes a lovely bread to accompany just about any meal. Ingredients: 2 eggs, well beaten (2) 8 ½-oz. packages corn muffin mix (I used jiffy mix.) 8 ¼-oz. can cream-style corn 4 ½-oz. can chopped green chiles, drained 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese ½ cup plain yogurt ¼ cup milk cooking oil spray In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat 2 eggs. Add (2) 8 ½-oz. packages corn muffin mix, an 8 ¼-oz. can cream-style corn, a 4 ½-oz. can chopped green chiles (drained), 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, ½ cup plain yogurt, and ¼ cup milk. Combine all ingredients, just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter into a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. You can test for doneness by placing a clean toothpick in the center, and it should come out clean. This cornbread is delicious served with fresh butter. I served my Green Chile Cornbread with my Top-Notch Taco Soup, which is posted in bettyskitchen. Enjoy!!! --Betty 
this hyperlink related to Corn Casserole Recipes. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Betty's Green Chile Cornbread Recipe.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment