Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How to make & bake corn-bread. Secret recipe!

#The Best How to make & bake corn-bread. Secret recipe!. Advertisements

Good VDO of How to make & bake corn-bread. Secret recipe!

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. today i am pleased to gift Video on Corn Casserole Recipes. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's useful. with your friends. How to make & bake corn-bread. Secret recipe!, that I even have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment within the view. How to make & bake corn-bread. Secret recipe! Video Clips. Duration : 11.43 Mins.

The secret to preparing delicious healthy food is in the ingredients. If one uses foods full of hormones, pesticides & other toxins, such food will not taste as good nor be as healthy as organic foods without them. That's why I use organic ingredients in my recipes! Here I explain & show you how to make delicious organic corn-bread from my own personal recipe that I came up with myself. I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you've tried it! Here are the ingredients you will need... 1 & 1/2 cups of organic cornmeal 2 cups of organic flour 1 cup of organic sugar, or organic brown sugar (I prefer the brown.) 1 & 1/2 teaspoon of air dried sea salt. 1 teaspoon of baking soda (trader joes is best I've found) 1 tablespoon of baking powder (Raley's is best I've found) 1 & 3/4 cups of organic yogurt 1 & 1/2 sticks of organic butter (I prefer salted, but non-salted is fine.) & 3 organic eggs 9"x13" baking pan oven temp 425
View Related articles associated with Corn Casserole Recipes. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share How to make & bake corn-bread. Secret recipe!.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment