Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spoonbread (corn casserole)

#The Best Spoonbread (corn casserole). Advertisements

Good VDO of Spoonbread (corn casserole)

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to present Video on Scalloped Corn Casserole. i need it to dam my sisters. and also the public. info that's useful. along with your friends. Spoonbread (corn casserole), which I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. Spoonbread (corn casserole) Tube. Duration : 3.65 Mins.

This spoonbread is a very easy sidedish to make! It's one of my favorites to make with homemade chicken nuggets. Recipe: 1 can whole kernel corn drained 1 can cream corn 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 cup butter or margerine 2 eggs beaten 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix Mix all ingredients together in a glass baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes. Enjoy!
View Related articles associated with Scalloped Corn Casserole. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Spoonbread (corn casserole).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment